Thursday, May 30, 2019

Ben day 6

3/6. PB start to the season for me. League wide defense was extremely balanced yesterday. No question had more than 1.6 average D!

1 :) pannatone[sic]. I had panna cotta down for a long time but caught myself before submitting, I like the Ruth/Esther fiasco last season. I'm glad to see that those of us who have sampled panettone are unanimous in thinking it tastes like a gross boring stale cake.
2 :( Botticelli. I spent some time on choosing between TMNT too, thofuh Raphael would have been close to last on that list, before being seduced by the appeal of alliteration.
3 :( Peter and the Wolf. I was very confident here. Given that this is a 'symphonic fairytale for children' by Prokofiev it is safe to say I wasn't even close (all my LL whiffs could benefit from a flute accompaniment)
4 :) primate. I was not confident here, especially in the appropriate variant of primate, or whether primate was in fact correct. I know very little about taxonomic classes. Mirkin's erectus made me lol. 
5 :( in living color. Self mentioned this show to me recently so it seemed like a good guess. 
6 :) gonna need a bigger boat. Iconic. I wish I adlibbed one of the best 100 movie quotes of all time. That's cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment