Thursday, May 30, 2019

Dave M day 6

Back to earth after my thrilling poor-defense win against Pelc yesterday, with a 2/6.

 

1 : ) Panettone is ubiquitous in the UK at Christmas time these days too. I don’ t get the attraction, it tastes stale to me. D11

2 : ( Basing a guess off turtles seems to be a common theme here – I also picked the wrong one (Michaelangelo). D20

3 : ( I made a random fairy tale guess of Cinderella. D31

4 : ( I was strangely confident with Erectus which on rereading the question is a bit of a category error. D22

5 : ( No idea, guessed Mad TV. Never heard of the correct answer. D13

6 : ) Looks like this was a common get. I also wrote down ‘going to’ vs ‘gonna’ but assume that pays. D02

No comments:

Post a Comment