Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Dave M day 4 v Belsky LLL

Unfortunately ‘the Blues’ didn’t pay on Friday and my 5/6 was only good enough for a draw. Today a middling 3/6 probably isn’t good enough against opponents strong in science, TV/film and current events.

 

1 : ( I spent a while on this guessing what the receptionists name would be assuming one half of the married couple would be Jim (which I think was the character played by John Krasinski) as that was the main romance on the British version, which I did watch. I was way off, I didn’t guess the Dwight character would ever be capable of romance. D02

2 : ) Seems like a history gimme but opponent strengths led me to give it a D21.

3 : ( I guessed cowboy. D13

4 : ( I was confident with fumble. I guess a ball isn’t strictly loose in a fumble. D20

5 : ) I narrowed down to D E J pretty quickly. J was a guess between the three as the ‘rarest’ letter. D12

6 : ) UK politics gimme. Milkshakes have been thrown over several far-right politicians and candidates the past few weeks. D31

No comments:

Post a Comment