Good to be back. Welcome, everyone!
5/6. One of my most satisfying days ever, and a good start.
1. Talmud :), D20. Gimme. My LL opponent has an Armenian last name, so I'm hoping this is not so easy for her.
2. Fishing :), D21. Quite a coincidence that questions about fishing equipment came up for some of us just yesterday. But I think I would have gotten this either way.
3. Starry Night :), D03. This is way out of my wheelhouse. I got it only because my wife and I spent a good chunk of our honeymoon in St. Remy, and I remember it from then. Otherwise, I'd have had no chance.
4. Winston-Salem :), D12. Very happy to get this. It took my far the majority of my time. It took me a while to think of it, but then it took me much longer to convince myself that there wasn't another hyphenated city I wasn't thinking of.
5. Millions :(, D32. Nope!
6. Jerusalem :), D11. Two questions at least tangentially related to Israel in one day? Keep 'em coming! I've heard of Jerusalem artichokes plenty of times. They're on plenty of menus, etc.
5/6. One of my most satisfying days ever, and a good start.
1. Talmud :), D20. Gimme. My LL opponent has an Armenian last name, so I'm hoping this is not so easy for her.
2. Fishing :), D21. Quite a coincidence that questions about fishing equipment came up for some of us just yesterday. But I think I would have gotten this either way.
3. Starry Night :), D03. This is way out of my wheelhouse. I got it only because my wife and I spent a good chunk of our honeymoon in St. Remy, and I remember it from then. Otherwise, I'd have had no chance.
4. Winston-Salem :), D12. Very happy to get this. It took my far the majority of my time. It took me a while to think of it, but then it took me much longer to convince myself that there wasn't another hyphenated city I wasn't thinking of.
5. Millions :(, D32. Nope!
6. Jerusalem :), D11. Two questions at least tangentially related to Israel in one day? Keep 'em coming! I've heard of Jerusalem artichokes plenty of times. They're on plenty of menus, etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment