Question for Jesse from yesterday: Was Sunnydale (artichoke) a Buffy reference? Nice.
6/6 today, and I probably need it to beat Dave. I think most of these are gimmes for him. A few more Jewish-adjacent questions today helped me out.
1) Great Red Spot. I hesitated a bit here, was worried it might be big, not great, but felt pretty confident. 1/2
2) Fox. Got this from Dahl's Fantastic Mister Fox, it's on my daughter's bookshelf, was the only option I had. Might be the only question Dave misses today. 2/3
3) Rothschild. Mayer=Jewish. So a famous wealthy Jewish banking family in the 1800s... probably secretly the masterminds behind the global financial system... PULLING THE STRINGS OF NATIONS AROUND THE WORLD TO ENGINEER THE COLONIALIST ZIONIST ENTERPRISE?!?!?!?!?? Must be the Rothschilds. 2/1
4) Iberian. 1492 = Columbus, what peninsula did Columbus claim for Spain? That doesn't make sense in 1492. But al-Andalus sounds Muslim... ah, yes, the Jews (them again!) were getting kicked out of Spain at this time, the Muslims probably were too. 800 years sounds about right for the expansion of Islam across north Africa and into Spain. 3/2
5) Real. Math gimme. 0/1
6) Ivory Coast . I remember when the ban on coasts went into effect. 1/0
Reading the blog.... Sorry Dave, two bad beats to start the LLL season.
No comments:
Post a Comment