Friday, May 31, 2019

Brian Day 7 vs random and WeiszJ

4/6.  My second loss of the week to a Weisz 9(6). Hoping my main opponent defends me like Jesse did, 8(4).

1) Hummus.   I considered tahini and babagonoush, but this sounded more earthy, and didn't see what else it could be.  I'm guessing a gimme for the demographics of our little group, but is the Levant that well-known a term? Unsure of my defense in LL.  2/0

2) Melania.  No shot here.  3/3

3) Pyongyang.  Had no idea, then kicked myself once i saw the answer. 2/1

4) catamaran.  A gimme, but I don't know why, and I don't know how to defend.  1/2

5) ukraine.  Had to be Chernobyl.  Luckily I've read about the new HBO show, I might not have picked the correct republic.  Defending low given the show's popularity.  1/1

6) Anderson.  Dawson and Harvey mean Family Feud, and Anderson is the only other host I know. 0/2

No comments:

Post a Comment