4 or 5/6. Actually kind of disappointing. I thought I had a 6/6.
1. Swing Low Sweet Chariot :), D22. The song came to me right away. I wasn't sure if the song title was two words or four words. I put four just to be safe, and it turns out that was it.
2. Avengers :(, D11. I fell right into the trap. Man!
3. Lilies :/, D21. I assume many people will put just Lilies. Hard to see how this pays, but you never know.
4. Heart of Darkness :), D32. Read it in high school.
5. Holt :), D13. Phew. I was pretty sure he was the NBC (?) host. I had no chance of naming the other two.
6. Hong Kong, Macau :), D00. Gimme.
1. Swing Low Sweet Chariot :), D22. The song came to me right away. I wasn't sure if the song title was two words or four words. I put four just to be safe, and it turns out that was it.
2. Avengers :(, D11. I fell right into the trap. Man!
3. Lilies :/, D21. I assume many people will put just Lilies. Hard to see how this pays, but you never know.
4. Heart of Darkness :), D32. Read it in high school.
5. Holt :), D13. Phew. I was pretty sure he was the NBC (?) host. I had no chance of naming the other two.
6. Hong Kong, Macau :), D00. Gimme.
No comments:
Post a Comment