6/6 against one of my referrals.
1. Since the relaxation of numbering rules in the National Football League in recent years, nowadays the majority of players who have 2-digit jersey numbers beginning in 8 (such as Travis Kelce, #87 for the Kansas City Chiefs) play what position?
Correct Answer: TIGHT END
Your Answer: Tight End
Points Assigned: 2
Correct Answer: TIGHT END
Your Answer: Tight End
Points Assigned: 2
I don't follow football, but I did know this.
2. What is the English meaning of the Gaelic word beinn, which appears in the Anglicized names Ben Nevis, Ben Lomond, Ben Hope, and Ben Macdui?
Correct Answer: MOUNTAIN/PEAK
Your Answer: Mountain
Points Assigned: 1
2. What is the English meaning of the Gaelic word beinn, which appears in the Anglicized names Ben Nevis, Ben Lomond, Ben Hope, and Ben Macdui?
Correct Answer: MOUNTAIN/PEAK
Your Answer: Mountain
Points Assigned: 1
I have hiked in the area of Ben Nevis, but it was covered in clouds the whole time.
3. What was invented in 1994 by avid Go player Masahiro Hara, while working at Toyota affiliate Denso Wave, for the purpose of tracking car parts in Toyota factories?
Correct Answer: QR (QUICK RESPONSE) CODES
Your Answer: QR Code
Points Assigned: 3
3. What was invented in 1994 by avid Go player Masahiro Hara, while working at Toyota affiliate Denso Wave, for the purpose of tracking car parts in Toyota factories?
Correct Answer: QR (QUICK RESPONSE) CODES
Your Answer: QR Code
Points Assigned: 3
I was able to reason it out.
4. What two-word phrase ends the names of a hit 2025 film sequel and a 1995 UK #1 and US top-ten hit by Take That, as well as the names of numerous companies' philanthropic and social responsibility initiatives?
Correct Answer: FOR GOOD
Your Answer: For Good
Points Assigned: 1
4. What two-word phrase ends the names of a hit 2025 film sequel and a 1995 UK #1 and US top-ten hit by Take That, as well as the names of numerous companies' philanthropic and social responsibility initiatives?
Correct Answer: FOR GOOD
Your Answer: For Good
Points Assigned: 1
I had no idea at first. I know nothing about Take That and I haven't seen many films this year in theatres. I run a non-profit org and one of our partner tour operator's CSR intiatives is "G For Good." I then recalled Wicked for Good.
5. Independence leader Agustín de Iturbide served from 1822 to 1823 as the first emperor of what country? He was the sole ruler of its First Empire, while Maximilian I was the only emperor of its short-lived Second Empire (1863–1867).
Correct Answer: MEXICO
Your Answer: Mexico
Points Assigned: 2
5. Independence leader Agustín de Iturbide served from 1822 to 1823 as the first emperor of what country? He was the sole ruler of its First Empire, while Maximilian I was the only emperor of its short-lived Second Empire (1863–1867).
Correct Answer: MEXICO
Your Answer: Mexico
Points Assigned: 2
I just knew this one.
6. What fruit is the primary commercial source of bromelain, an enzyme that breaks down proteins and can begin breaking down the soft tissues of the mouth, tongue, and lips when eaten raw? This enzyme is deactivated by cooking or canning, which is common with the fruit but not required.
Correct Answer: PINEAPPLE
Your Answer: Pineapple
Points Assigned: 0
6. What fruit is the primary commercial source of bromelain, an enzyme that breaks down proteins and can begin breaking down the soft tissues of the mouth, tongue, and lips when eaten raw? This enzyme is deactivated by cooking or canning, which is common with the fruit but not required.
Correct Answer: PINEAPPLE
Your Answer: Pineapple
Points Assigned: 0
I knew this one too.
No comments:
Post a Comment