Whew. Glad I got *one* right, though I really should have gotten a few more.
1. ❌ Pass. Had no clue, but now I know what Bossa Nova is:) Assigned 1 point because my opponent has a good record with music questions.
2. ❌ I remember hearing this and thinking it was really badass. But I couldn't remember what the specific words were, so I guessed "Planes and Parachute". 2 points.
3. ❌ I typed Sophia Loren, and then second-guessed myself. Boo. 0 points, because my opponent is a film buff.
4. ❌ NOT my wheelhouse:) 3 points, because my opponent appears to be about as clueless about math as I am.
5. ❌ I should have gotten this one: Even if I knew nothing about Dutch royalty, my husband's sisters went to Hope College, and you can't miss that orange. 2 points.
6. ✅ Finally. 1 point. Guessable.
No comments:
Post a Comment