Ok, so I was feeling pretty good about getting 5/6 (a personal best!), and then I realized I should have gotten 6/6: I literally bought a Shure MV7 last month, after doing a fair amount of research, because I'm recording lectures for my classes. It arrived yesterday and the box was not six feet away from me when I submitted my answers 🤦🤦🤦
1. ✅ Glad I got this one, because I was second-guessing it (thought it might be cyborg or something). 1 point.
2. ✅ Hector. 0 points, because there were so many clues.
3. ✅ Oleo. The way I read the question, at first, I thought I was looking for a Greek word, not a Latin one. I'd never heard of oleomargarine, but it sounded right. 2 points because I thought it was tricky.
4. ✅ Bhutan. I thought it might be Nepal, but the names sounded more Tibetan than Nepali. 3 points because my opponent hasn't done well on geography or world history.
5. ❌ OMG SIX FEET AWAY. 2 points.
6. ✅ Van Gogh. 1 point, because my opponent hasn't yet missed an art question.
No comments:
Post a Comment