Finally a set of questions I'm confident with from top to bottom, with the first six pack of the season, also coming off a win yesterday ("Spiral" was good enough to get marked correct on the Utah art question).
1 : ) Tight End. Yes I only know this from when he started dating Taylor Swift so sue me. D03
2 : ) Mountain. There's a Ben Lomond in NZ too, but I also lived in Scotland to make absolutely sure. D22
3 : ) QR Code. Initially wrote down RFID chip but changed to QR code for exactly the reason David S suggested. D21
4 : ) For good. An answer that can be achieved by knowing either Take That songs and Wicked sequels, can be answered by two whole different generations of gay. D10
5 : ) Mexico. I visited sites related to the emperor Maximilian when we were in Mexico City a few years ago. D32
6 : ) Pineapple. You either know it or you don't… D11
No comments:
Post a Comment