Tuesday, March 17, 2026

Brian Day 17 vs David S

 Oof.  Thought I might have a six pack.  Not sure if 4/6 will hold up vs Seif since I likely messed up my defense.... and it holds up in a 6(4)-2(1) trouncing.


1) Timbuktu 2/0  It helps that it's the only West African city I can name, but I know Mansa Musa built it up

2) Gotham 3/3 This could hurt.  I briefly considered Helvetica because of the Swiss designers, but thought it had to be older than that, and thought i was being clever remembering that there's a Gotham font (I don't think there is).  This is probably where I lose

3) Luminosity 1/1 physics gimme

4) porterhouse 0/1  two cuts together, must be porterhouse.   A ribeye is two muscles??  Also, anyone else disgusted thinking of steak by the scientific names of the muscles?  I might go vegetarian for a few hours

5) Judo 1/2  Either karate or judo, and I've watched enough Cobra Kai that I would've heard if there were two types of scores.   Did I miss sumo being an Olympic sport?  Glad I didn't consider that as well.

6) Christopher Robin 2/2  Pooh gimme (very cool link, Diane!)

No comments:

Post a Comment