Yesterday was a defensive WIN! For the first time (for me) my opponent answered more questions correctly, but lost on points:) I'm now 4th in the Rundle and can't move up, since the only person I could possibly catch up to mathematically is going to win today (his opponent has only ever forfeited).
My opponent today is your daughter, David :) I hope she's had fun this season!
2. ✅ Oil! Total guess, actually. Tom, my husband, checks oil prices every morning (and has done since we met 16 years ago, not just now that shit is hitting the fan), so it was the first one I thought of. I assigned it 3 points, which is a risk given that David is her dad, but I thought it would be trickier than the others.
3. ✅ Romantasy:) Guessable gimme.
4. ❌ Berbere. I assigned this 1 point because Food is one of Ella's strongest categories.
5. ❌ Die. It was 50/50 between this and Das, and my coin flipped the wrong way. 2 points.
6. ✅ Captain America:) 2 points, because I feel like this is an old-person question 🤣.
Also:I only last night realized that "Best Wrong Answer" is an actual thing. Brian, you were absolutely robbed: "Scatechism" absolutely deserved that title. Is there an appeals process? 🤣
Thanks for a fun Rookie season, and thanks to David for inviting me!
No comments:
Post a Comment