Monday, March 9, 2026

Diane Day 11: 4/6

I really thought I got 5 right today, and didn't even realize til I saw David S's answers that I had gotten another wrong!

1. ❌ No clue. I said Grainger. I assigned this 1 point because my opponent lives in Washington. David, Mack was my other thought.
2. ✅ Woohoo! I spent waaaay too long overthinking this, because I didn't realize poison oak and poison ivy were interchangeable terms. I assigned it 3 because I had such a hard time with it.
3. ❌ Yikes--I said Dark Knight because apparently I don't pay attention enough to the superhero movies I see... I thought this was a gimme and assigned it 0 points, and hopefully my opponent did the same 😅 Also, there is NO way that 2005 was 21 years ago. That was like, ten at most 🤣
4. ✅ James Patterson. My mom loved these books. I assigned it 2 points, because I think this is something someone could easily just not know.
5. ✅ Iconoclast :) I assigned it 2 points because that was the only number I had left.
6. ✅ Kerry. Didn't know all of them, but I figured most people could get at least one. I assigned 1 point

This is my first opponent who's been in the top 10, so I'm hoping I can pull out a win. It would be nice to finish in the top 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment