Wednesday, March 4, 2026

David S Day 8

 3.5/6. First time I can recall where I really have no idea if one of my answers will pay. 

  1. Pittsburgh :), D11. Was only worried that this may have been something far more in the past. Other than that, I was pretty certain.
  2. Nigeria :), D21. Pretty hard, I think. This was more of an educated guess, and I wouldn’t have been surprised to have been wrong. 
  3. Archimedes :), D00. Gimme of the day. 
  4. Avicii :(, D32. No chance here. 
  5. Whirling mule :/, D12. Genuinely not sure if I’ll get credit for this. I don’t know why thought there was a second word on this. I knew “mule.” I don’t think it deserves credit, but Thorsten tends to grade more easily than I would. 
  6. The Ring Cycle :(, D23. No idea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment