Friday, March 27, 2026

David S Day 25

 5/6 to end the season. Very surprised to do this well, as I was only sure on 1, and 4 of 5 guesses worked out. Perhaps my good result today was mercy from the LL gods, as I’m likely to avoid relegation as a result. 


  1. Scrabble :), D33. Didn’t think this was right because I assumed this was older. Just couldn’t come up with another guess. Regretting the D33. 
  2. Oil :), D10. Only gimme of the day. 
  3. Romantasy :), D02. Never heard of this term, but I think this is the obvious guess. So maybe a decent get rate. 
  4. Harissa :), D11. Wasn’t sure, but seemed to work. 
  5. Das :), D21. Don’t know German. But I do know the film Das Boot. Only other thing I think is an article is die, but I wasn’t sure, so das was only thing I knew qualified as a possible answer. 
  6. Uncle Sam :(, D22. Ah, makes sense. 


Have a great offseason, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment