Wednesday, March 11, 2026

Diane Day 14: 4/6

I had a really balanced opponent this time, so I just assigned points based on how I felt about a question:)

1. ✅ Wii Sports. I had one of those back in the day--like, I played that in grad school 😅🤣 1 point.
2. ❌ Well, the answer wasn't Germaine Greer:)  I had no clue and that was the only "ear" surname I could conjure up at this ungodly hour (I'm up with a cranky 3yo). 3 points.
3. ✅ Dew Point, 1 point.
4. ❌ Xylophone. Had no idea what a "zill" was :( 2 points.
5. ✅ Cincinnati. I love this story but I didn't know how commonly known it is if you're not a Classics nerd or a midwesterner. 2 points.
6. ✅ Blockbuster. Gimme, but I didn't know that's where the word came from. It's downright ghoulish, tbh.

No comments:

Post a Comment