Well, I’m totally shocked that order mattered on the math question yesterday. Really should have made clear that order mattered, but upwards and onwards.
5/6 today. In contrast to two days ago, I did much better than I expected.
- Barcelona :), D21. I knew this from a short documentary I’d watched about the expansion of Barcelona in the late 1800s.
- Soothsayer :(, D33. No chance here. Feeling good about my D after seeing the answer.
- Crawford :), D12. Have I gotten 3 out of the last 4 pop music questions? A lot of luck here. I thought this might refer to models, and Cindy Crawford seemed like a good guess given the date. Surprised to get this.
- Fever :), D22. Was pretty confident here, but would not have been surprised to be wrong.
- BBC :), D01. Was pretty sure NHK was news.
- Onassis :), D10. I was certain on this one.
No comments:
Post a Comment