Wednesday, March 18, 2026

Diane Day 18: 3/6 or 4/6

I loved the "Clue"-heavy questions today.

1. ✅ Jerome Powell, and I only know this because Trump tried to go after Lisa Cook, whose name was the only one on that list I recognized. I assigned this 2 points, both because my opponent is 50/50 on business questions but also because I thought this would be hard 🤣 I'm sure not every league has this many finance folks!
2. ❌ Had to pass--and reflect that the only movie I actually saw in theaters in 2025 was Wicked. I need to get out more. Assigned 1 point.
3. ✅ Revolver :) We just watched the movie with my son (who LOVED it) and have consequently been playing the game (which is more fun than I remembered). Revolver was the only weapon that matched a Beatles album. Assigned 1 point.
4. ?✅? I don't know if this one will count for me, and I suppose I should be grateful to have gotten close at all, given that this answer was a stab in the dark for me. But I wrote Sine and Cosine, and now I see that the answer is Cosine and Sine, and that the question asked "respectively" for the x and y coordinates... Assigned 3 points because my opponent is 0-2 for math questions.
5. ❌ Argentina :( I knew it was wrong, but I couldn't think of anything else. Assigned 2.
6. ✅ Red Herring :) Assigned 0.

No comments:

Post a Comment