Let's call it a 5.1/6 today. Unlikely I get the six pack but stranger things have happened.
1 : ) Artifical Intelligence. I was worried it was a trick question, but no. D01
2 : ) Hector. No D'oh indeed Marcus. I see what you did there! Got a sensible chuckle out of me. D11
3 : | Oli. My guess is this is one step too far to be marked correct but Thorsten seems to be in a generous mood this season. I based it off Olivetti margarine which was popular at home in the 1990s. D22
4 : ) Bhutan. As an avgeek I made the Druk Air connection pretty quickly. Apparently the approach into Bhutan's airport is one of the most hair-raising out there. D10
5 : ) Microphone. This was a 50/50 from Dictaphone and came out correct. D33
6 : ) Van Gogh. Famously unappreciated in his lifetime. Not sure how I wound up D22-ing it.
No comments:
Post a Comment