Friday, March 13, 2026

David S Day 15

 Unexpected 6/6. I’ve fallen into the relegation zone on my rundle, and hopefully this helps me bounce back a bit.  

  1. Inca :), D01. Timing made it seem like this was the best guess. For some reason, I wasn’t sure about the river even though I was there less than 4 years ago. 
  2. Nashville :), D23. Shocked this is right. Rare pop music get for me. I thought this was a sports question until I saw #3 was sports. That made me think it was music, and Nashville is a good default music geography answer. Really felt I had maybe a 10% chance here at best. 
  3. Walks and hits per innings pitched :), D12. Baseball gimme. Fairly guessable, I suspect. 
  4. Romania :), D11. Knew it right away from Moldavia, plus the timing worked. 
  5. Phantom of the Opera :), D30. It’s over now the music of the night… (gimme for me)
  6. Tivo :), D22. Spent a lot of time on this one, quite a bit more than the rest combined. The peanut remote meant nothing to me. But *remote* was a key clue, and once it came to me, I was pretty confident. 

No comments:

Post a Comment