a satisfying 5/6 as i had to work hard to figure two of them out
1) Paccar 3/3 I only know this because I've typed up every symbol in the stock market hundreds of times, and after wracking my brain going over stocks in the transportation sector (Nasdaq 100 did not help in the slightest), I made the connection from Washington to Pacific. I don't think this is a well-known company and should be the hardest q today
2) poison oak 1/1 Got stuck on this forever, could not think of a hypoallergenic plant. Finally switched tactics to plants that had names that were worse that allergens rather than better than allergens, and it felt right.
3) Batman Begins 1/2 Just had a conversation this weekend how I'm one of the few people who thinks this is a better movie than The Dark Knight
4) Patterson 2/0 My mother-in-law has dozens of his books
5) iconoclast 0/1 I'm guessing this plays the easiest today
6) Kassaday 2/2 Was between this and Kork as joke answers. Maybe given 100 guesses I would've figured out Kildare.
No comments:
Post a Comment