Tuesday, March 17, 2026

David S Day 17 vs. Brian (CLL)

 Really disappointing 2/6, where I was sure I had 4 and thought I had a shot at 5. So terrible to have a day like this when playing Brian. 

  1. Timbuktu :), D12. Only gimme of the day for me (or, at least, only correct gimme). 
  2. Arial :(, D22. Thought this had a chance, but the was really just picking one of several that I thought could be it. I considered Helvetica. 
  3. Luminosity :), D20. Would have put flux if not for the second sentence, which had the synonym clue. 
  4. Porterhouse :(, D01. Shocked to miss this. Thought this was a gimme describing the two cuts (one of which is a ribeye) that I thought make a porterhouse. Had to google this after to convince myself I wasn’t correct. 
  5. Sumo wresting :(, D11. Also thought this was a gimme, but I’m sure many will fall into this trap. 
  6. Edward :(, D33. No idea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment