Monday, March 23, 2026

David S Day 21

 4/6 today. 

  1. Counterpoint :), D11. Gettable from the clue. 
  2. Sonny and Cher :(, D33. Actually should have guessed this. I knew about the song Mrs. Robinson. But I also knew Sonny and Cher made a movie (didn’t know the title), so I went with that and hoped it was named after them. Never consisted Simon and Garfunkel. 
  3. Lombardi :), D22. For those wondering, these are rest stops on the New Jersey Turnpike. I don’t think many people who haven’t driven this many times will have any clue. But I do think Lombardi is a good generic guess for those who don’t know, so maybe a decent get rate. 
  4. House of Cards :), D00. Loved the first few seasons, less so the rest. 
  5. Mumps :), D11. I was aware this had something to do with the face. Enough for a non-confident guess. 
  6. Fecology :(, D22. Lol. No idea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment