5/6
Correct Answer: BLUE ORIGIN
Your Answer: Blue Origin
Points Assigned: 0
I had no idea any of them went to space, but Blue Origin seems to be the main company focusing on space tourism right now.
2. Which of the 31 states of Mexico is, perhaps ironically, the country's largest in area?
Correct Answer: CHIHUAHUA
Your Answer: Chihuahua
Points Assigned: 1
2. Which of the 31 states of Mexico is, perhaps ironically, the country's largest in area?
Correct Answer: CHIHUAHUA
Your Answer: Chihuahua
Points Assigned: 1
I needed both clues to get this one.
3. The addition of the Boehm key mechanism (inspired by a similar system for the flute) was a major development in the history of what solo and orchestral instrument, which evolved from the chalumeau (a term still used today for the instrument's lowest register)?
Correct Answer: CLARINET
Your Answer: Clarinet
Points Assigned: 2
3. The addition of the Boehm key mechanism (inspired by a similar system for the flute) was a major development in the history of what solo and orchestral instrument, which evolved from the chalumeau (a term still used today for the instrument's lowest register)?
Correct Answer: CLARINET
Your Answer: Clarinet
Points Assigned: 2
The clarinet was the first instrument that came to mind that has keys.
4. Catherine Stebbins, Margaret Pryor, Amy Post, Elizabeth Cady Stanton, and Lucretia Mott were all present in what New York city on July 19 and July 20, 1848?
Correct Answer: SENECA FALLS
Your Answer: Seneca Falls
Points Assigned: 3
4. Catherine Stebbins, Margaret Pryor, Amy Post, Elizabeth Cady Stanton, and Lucretia Mott were all present in what New York city on July 19 and July 20, 1848?
Correct Answer: SENECA FALLS
Your Answer: Seneca Falls
Points Assigned: 3
I went to college in Rochester, NY and I would drive by Seneca Falls when driving to and from my parents home in NJ. I never stopped to visit the monument. The only thing that was throwing me was I didn't think Seneca Falls was big enough to be considered a city. This should play hard.
5. The toxic blistering agent and chemical weapon 1-Chloro-2-[(2-chloroethyl)sulfanyl]ethane has an odor resembling horseradish, garlic, or what other plant, hence its common name?
Correct Answer: MUSTARD
Your Answer: Mustard
Points Assigned: 1
5. The toxic blistering agent and chemical weapon 1-Chloro-2-[(2-chloroethyl)sulfanyl]ethane has an odor resembling horseradish, garlic, or what other plant, hence its common name?
Correct Answer: MUSTARD
Your Answer: Mustard
Points Assigned: 1
Mustard gas was the first thing I thought of.
6. Identify the actor who portrayed the character on film in 2013 previously played by Warner Baxter (1926), Alan Ladd (1949), and Robert Redford (1974).
Correct Answer: LEONARDO DICAPRIO
Your Answer: Pitt
Points Assigned: 2
6. Identify the actor who portrayed the character on film in 2013 previously played by Warner Baxter (1926), Alan Ladd (1949), and Robert Redford (1974).
Correct Answer: LEONARDO DICAPRIO
Your Answer: Pitt
Points Assigned: 2
I had no idea. Pitt is the most Robert Redford-y actor of the 2010s, so I went with him.
No comments:
Post a Comment