Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Dave M day 2

A nice 4/6 today with questions generally in my wheelhouse, unfortunately also strong categories for my opponent.

 

1 : ( Offensive Foul. I also went broad for this one. D2

2 : ) Bad. Bad Romance from Gaga plus I'm aware of Bad Bunny, that he's one of the top rappers at the moment and mostly raps in Spanish, so made an educated guess. D3

3 : ( Pascal. At least I've never heard of Goldbach. D1

4 : ) Up. I picked "It" from the line up of clues so just went for another 2 letter film. D2

5 : ) Addis Ababa. Agree Seif, Thorsten should have stuck to the AU part of the question and possibly added something about being the biggest hub airport in Africa. D1

6 : ) SPAC. Pretty gimmeish in the LL crowd I think. D0

No comments:

Post a Comment