3/6
Correct Answer: SPINNING JENNY
Your Answer: Boom Boom Loom
Points Assigned: 2
Seeing the answer I have heard of the spinning jenny. Shout out to Bachelors in Paradise!
2. Name any one of the three women who won a Singles Grand Slam tennis major in the year 2022.
Correct Answer: IGA SWIATEK, ELENA RYBAKINA, ASHLEIGH BARTY
Your Answer: Williams
Points Assigned: 2
2. Name any one of the three women who won a Singles Grand Slam tennis major in the year 2022.
Correct Answer: IGA SWIATEK, ELENA RYBAKINA, ASHLEIGH BARTY
Your Answer: Williams
Points Assigned: 2
I knew it wasn't Williams, but I had no idea. I don't follow tennis.
3. What are, in correct order, the most populous and least populous of the seven countries in Central America (both by significant margins)? Note: two answers are required, they must be in correct order, and the seven countries of Central America do not include Mexico or Colombia.
Correct Answer: GUATEMALA, BELIZE
Your Answer: Guatemala and Belize
Points Assigned: 3
3. What are, in correct order, the most populous and least populous of the seven countries in Central America (both by significant margins)? Note: two answers are required, they must be in correct order, and the seven countries of Central America do not include Mexico or Colombia.
Correct Answer: GUATEMALA, BELIZE
Your Answer: Guatemala and Belize
Points Assigned: 3
I have been to both countries and was relatively confident. This should play really hard.
4. According to the lyrics of his country smash released in April 1987, due to the fact that all his exes live in Texas, where does George Strait hang his hat?
Correct Answer: TENNESSEE
Your Answer: New Jersey
Points Assigned: 1
4. According to the lyrics of his country smash released in April 1987, due to the fact that all his exes live in Texas, where does George Strait hang his hat?
Correct Answer: TENNESSEE
Your Answer: New Jersey
Points Assigned: 1
I didn't try very hard on this one, but I did have the right idea of a state that ended in an e sound. Maybe if I had spent a bit more time on this one I would have gotten it.
5. Vice-presidential incumbent Dick Cheney was the running-mate of fellow incumbent George W. Bush in the 2004 US presidential election. What fellow senator was Democratic nominee John Kerry's running mate during that election?
Correct Answer: JOHN EDWARDS
Your Answer: John Edwards
Points Assigned: 1
5. Vice-presidential incumbent Dick Cheney was the running-mate of fellow incumbent George W. Bush in the 2004 US presidential election. What fellow senator was Democratic nominee John Kerry's running mate during that election?
Correct Answer: JOHN EDWARDS
Your Answer: John Edwards
Points Assigned: 1
Seems like a gimmie unless you are really young or really ignore politics.
6. The fictional and colossally popular metal band Dethklok (sometimes stylized as Dëthkløk for maximum brutality) was the centerpiece of the animated series Metalocalypse, which debuted in 2006 on a late-night programming block that is aimed at a more mature audience than the daytime network with which it shares channel space. What is the name of this programming block?
Correct Answer: ADULT SWIM
Your Answer: Adult Swim
Points Assigned: 0
6. The fictional and colossally popular metal band Dethklok (sometimes stylized as Dëthkløk for maximum brutality) was the centerpiece of the animated series Metalocalypse, which debuted in 2006 on a late-night programming block that is aimed at a more mature audience than the daytime network with which it shares channel space. What is the name of this programming block?
Correct Answer: ADULT SWIM
Your Answer: Adult Swim
Points Assigned: 0
I watch some adult swim content.
No comments:
Post a Comment