I feel like it's been weeks since the last learned league. 4/6 today vs Seif which will likely give me a tie.
1) Lead 0/2 I'm not sure Dave is old enough to remember saying, "Fill 'er up, unleaded", but I certainly am.
2) Bolivia 2/1 I'm just happy I knew that cassava is common south of the U.S.
3) A dark and stormy night 1/2 Thank you Snoopy. Is this is a common trivia nugget?
4) Pueblo 2/0 First word to pop into my mind, surprised it was correct. Thank you 7th grade social studies
5) Gazette 1/1 Thought of herald, tribune, courant, and when I got to gazette I figured that was the Italian word..
6) Gibhli 3/3 No clue, but took a stab at the popular anime studio.
Of course Dave missed the geography-ish question that I gave him 0 for, and it's a 4(4)-4(3) tie
No comments:
Post a Comment