Monday, November 7, 2022

Dave M Day 1

The new seasons seem to come around quicker every time! I forgot to sign up to the LLL this season so just one set of numbers for me each day – and therefore with just Brian and Steiny to play, Brian with a lot to prove coming off his promotion.

 

My 3/6 today doesn't really bode well.

 

1 : ( Motorbike. I think I'd be the right age to get this if I'd grown up in the USA. D1

2 : ) Meloni. Pretty gimmeish but my opponent is poor at current events so D2.

3 : ) Philadelphia. I figure this plays pretty easy, Incidentally I read an article earlier this year saying It's Always Sunny… is now by far the longest running live action sitcom in history. D1

4 : ( Standard System. I had heard of Pinyin but hadn't made the link to the transliteration style. D2

5 : ( Bullfrog. Great question. Like Seif I was all over the place on this one, unlike Seif I didn't work out the Aphrodite part. D3

6 : ) Harp. Seems pretty gimmeish. D0

No comments:

Post a Comment