Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Brian Day 3

 5/6 as two of my 3 guesses hit.

Dave M, I read on the message boards that offensive foul was given credit.

1) Blue Origin 2/2  was between this, Virgin Galactic and Space X, and this just felt a little more likely

2) Chihuahua 3/3 I can only name a few states, and luckily this is one of them and it fit the clue

3) Clarinet 1/1  Woodwind fingerings are all similar as far as i know. I played the sax, and have never heard of chalumeau, which sounds French, and clarinet sounds more french than oboe.  

4) Seneca Falls 2/1  Cady Stanton was the giveaway for the suffrage movement

5) Mustard 1/0 WWI gimme

6) Daniel Day Lewis 0/2    Thought it could be Lincoln..  Not that I thought of Gatsby, but I'm surprised it wasn't written later than 1926.

No comments:

Post a Comment