Day 4 vs Ben (LLL)
The LL gods continue to favor me this season. 3/6, but I really thought I only had 1.
- Final :(, D21. I had no idea. This may be much harder than I thought. Should perhaps have done higher D for Ben.
- Arch :(, D33. No idea again.
- Buoys :), D00. Only one I was confident I got.
- Puttanesca :(, D11. This was actually gettable. I got a bit confused by the wording of the question and somehow thought it was a word from some other language.
- Swift :), D12. I had no idea. This was just a throwaway guess. 2/2 in pop music so far this season. Just saying.
- Baldwin :), D22. I can’t believe this is right. I was recently reading about his death in 1987. But I really didn’t know much about him, and I certainly didn’t expect to get this.
No comments:
Post a Comment