1) Hanging Gardens of Babylon 3/0 I can only name six of the seven, but all the others were buildings or statues which would probably leave physical remains whereas gardens could be eradicated more easily. Plus the book By the Rivers of Babylon taught me these were likely in Iraq, which is further west than the others I could name (Egypt, Greece, Turkey)
2) Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat 0/3 My only hesitation was that 'dreamer' was in the question, but I had no doubt this was correct. A little peeved he's only going to require coat
3) Lima 2/1 I know the NATO alphabet
4) Ticket to Paradise 1/2 My mom went to high school with Eddie Money, and I've seen the ads for the new movie recently. Was worried there'd be an 'A' in front, but I think he'd give credit regardless.
5) Metal ore 2/2 Had mountains, but thought too obvious, then thought orology could be linked to ore and changed at last minute. And then defended as if it were definitely not mountains, which will probably be most players wild guess. Very frustrated with myself
6) Drexel 1/1 I had no idea, so I put a school a friend of mine attended. I assumed it would be something easy I was blanking on, but seeing it's a school I've never heard of, I assume I underdefended.
No comments:
Post a Comment