3/6. There was one I was sure of and three more I was fairly confident about, but I only got two of those three right.
- London :), D11. The Thames runs through London in both England and Canada and New London in Connecticut.
- Smith :(, D23. I had no idea.
- Yamaha :), D10. Happy to get this. It felt kind of right, but I wasn’t confident.
- Million Man March :), D01. Felt like it either needed to be this or the 1963 DC march. But only MMM had a well defined name, so I went with that. I was very worried I’d picked the wrong one.
- Durban :(, D22. Wow. I was really confident this was right. I don’t know anything about the music clue, but I really thought there was a siege there, and the location fit. Too bad.
- Motif :(, D32. Sooooo close. But I was never going to get the full word.
No comments:
Post a Comment