4/6 and hopefully today that will be enough for a win as I missed the geography question.
1 : ) Spinning Jenny. I picked up a bit of Industrial Revolution history when I lived in the UK. D1
2 : ( Osaka. I knew Naomi Osaka and Emma Raducanu but was pretty sure they hadn't won anything this year, but couldn't think of anyone else. D2
3 : ( Honduras, Belize. Like David S Belize was simple but the other was a toss up between Honduras and Guatemala, and I went the wrong way. D2
4 : ) Tennessee. This song is on the standard playlist at all Texas events along with Deep in the Heart… D3
5 : ) Edwards. Yes it sticks in the mind because of the subsequent scandals. D1
6 : ) Adult Swim. Thought this would play easy but maybe not. D0
No comments:
Post a Comment