2/6 today. Not sure what is more disappointing – that score or that I lost yet another game yesterday where I got 4/6 and my opponent only got 3/6. My D is so bad this season.
1 : ) London. My dad's best friend's brother is a professor at Western. But I think I'd have worked this out anyway (although for me Western Ontario typically means Thunder Bay and the like).
2 : ( Toure. Don't know the guy's name but have seen him before and I think he is Senegalese, so just put down a Senegal-sounding last name. D2
3 : ) Yamaha. This one came to me reasonably quickly. D0
4 : ( Woodstock. Seems silly to miss that it would be a civil rights-related event and probably poor D. D2
5 : ( Kimberley. I mixed up my West and East on this one. But still don't think I'd have got it anyway – would have wound up going for Durban or similar. D1
6 : ( Doppelganger. Now I see leitmotif it all makes sense. D3
No comments:
Post a Comment