Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Dave M day 12

Unlike David S I found today OK, was hoping for 5 maybe 6. Got another 4. Oh well.

 

1 : ) Le Mans. "Ouest" is West in French, so presumably in Western France, it was simple geography from there. D2

2 : ( Pavlov. I was reasonably sure this was right – being the only famous operant conditioning proponent I know of. Should have given a higher D in retrospect. D1

3 : ) Iberia. Douro the giveaway for me too. D2

4 : ( Midfix. I didn't have any idea, but actually had Infix written down before swapping it out for the wrong answer. D3

5 : ) Yerba Mate. I've seen this on the shelves at Whole Foods and wondered what it might be – so it came to mind straight away when reading this question. D1

6 : ) Escrow. Presumably a gimme for most of us with US mortgages. D0

No comments:

Post a Comment