Happy end of thanksgiving everyone! Yet another 4/6 for me today.
1 : ) Lead. I learnt the basic chemistry behind this in the refining fundamentals course BP put me through as a college graduate trainee. D0
2 : ) Jamaica. Never heard of the dish but do know the Arawak were native to the Caribbean islands so just went for one of the larger ones. D1
3 : ( The Night Before Christmas. No idea. D2
4 : ) Pueblo. I was at the Taos Pueblo in August, and visited a couple of other Pueblo Indian settlements on the same trip. D3
5 : ) Gazette. I knew this trivia from somewhere else, can't remember where though. D2
6 : ( Ichihara. No idea. I have heard of Murakami so I guess it's gettable, especially for the likes of my opponent whose answer history suggests he may get this. D1
No comments:
Post a Comment