Friday, November 18, 2022

Dave M day 10

Wow a thrilling 1-1 Seif v Brad battle to start my Friday. I managed 4 today which I think is good for a win, despite my 4 yesterday leading to a loss (I've had terrible defense this year).

 

1 : ( Ruth, Dimaggio. At least I got 1 out of the 2. D2

2 : ) Community. Never watched it but I recall it getting renewed for a final season by a different network and the dates lined up. D1

3 : ) Central African Republic. Geography gimme. D0

4 : ( Sargeant. So close – I was at a Whistler & Sargeant exhibition in Ft Worth over the summer, and picked the wrong one. D3

5 : ) Turtles. Came to me quick. D1

6 : ) Resorgimento. Slightly different spelling but I'm sure it will count. We learnt about this in high school history for some reason. D2

No comments:

Post a Comment