4/6. I was fairly confident about 3 and felt like I had at least somewhat decent guesses on the others.
- Mercury :), D00. Easiest one of the day, I think.
- King James :), D12. Timing was right for this, so I was all but certain.
- Discovery Channel :(, D11. I figured this would be a cable network but sadly guessed the wrong one.
- Chaat :), D21. Happy to get this. I spent most of my time on this one debating between dosa and chaat. I wrote down dosa first but then (despite the fact that this is usually the wrong strategy) changed my answer since dosas are South Indian and the question specifically made it clear it was not just in one region of India. I would have been so mad if the answer had actually been dosa.
- Gaul :), D23. The word that looks like “Belgium” was the clue that did it for me.
- Radiohead :(, D32. I may be pushing it to call this a decent guess. I consider it a small victory to have come up with the name of a band that at least somewhat fit the clue.
No comments:
Post a Comment