Tuesday, November 15, 2022

FW: Dave M day 7

 

 

From: David Mirkin <mirkin.dave@gmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, November 15, 2022 at 1:02 PM
To: steiny171.learnedleague@blogger.com <steiny171.learnedleague@blogger.com>
Subject: Dave M day 7

Is it just me or were reminder emails not sent today? If so, there could be mass forfeits today!

 

3/6 today for me.

 

1 : ) Tautology. It's the word that seemed to fit best even though it sounds Latin to me not Greek. D1

2 : ( Nickel. Way off here. D0

3 : ( Mother Dearest. Unlike Brad my high school French only got me as far as mother. D2

4 : ( Tina Turner. No idea, tough Q, glad I D3ed.

5 : ) National Broadcast Company. I think this is close enough to pay. GE being a shareholder was the link to the guess – which takes me back to fond memories of 30 Rock. D1

6 : ) Agra. I expect most will get Taj Mahal out of this but not sure how many will get the location. D2

No comments:

Post a Comment