Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Steiny Day 12 - LL Ben Car - LLL FriedlandMJ

1. :) I knew this, and the nebuchadnezzer is really big  0/0

2. :) I watched this movie in a film class in college and it was very boring.  I saw it again at Bryant Park one summer evening...still boring 2/1

3. :( I guessed "the fanning method" hoping dakota fanning's great grandfather invented it 2/3

4. :) tootsie  This one seemed like a real gimmie and ironically enough we also watched tootsie in that same film class on american classics...1/1

5. :( No idea 3/2

6. :) The long march  1/2  I had heard the term before...didn;t know this was what it was exactly but the plainly and accurately descriptive wording made me feel pretty sure this was the answer 1/2

Point of note, I have one more correct answer for the season than Ben Carr yet he is first in our rundle and I am in relegation

No comments:

Post a Comment