5/6. In a somewhat bizarre and, in retrospect, likely suboptimal defense, I gave D00 to the one question I got wrong.
1. Death :), D32. The only books by these authors that I know are "My Antonia" and "Death Comes for the Archbishop," both by Cather. From these, this seemed like the best answer, and I got lucky.
2. Pecurino :), D11. This one is directly attributable to my religious reading of Whole Foods cheese labels.
3. Hi 5 :(, D00. This is a real kids show, though I now see it's Netflix, not Nickelodeon. I thought the five characters matched it well. Turns out I've never heard of the right answer, and I think I may have wasted my D0.
4. Pyrrus :), D12. A great clue, in my opinion. I'm not sure how many people will pick up on the root of the English word, but my guess is that this will have a high get rate.
5. A Woman :), D23. A very rare pop music get for me. This is my second correct answer directly attributable to the 20 minutes of pop music I now listen to each day on my way home from work. It's a huge amount of listening per correct answer so far, but it's also hugely satisfying to get one.
6. Tennis Balls :), D21. I don't play all that much tennis, but I've certainly played with Penn tennis balls.
No comments:
Post a Comment