4/6 today
1 :( D2/2 Johnson - On a recent episode of the Bugle they joked that “the current political lifespan of an Australian leader is about the same as a moth with a candle fetish.” “People are asking in the wake of this news ‘Who is Scott Morrison?’ And the important thing to remember about Scott Morrison is that you do not have to remember Scott Morrison. He will be gone within months, to be replaced by another indistinguishable man in a suit, with flexible ethics and a penchant for treachery.”
I took their word for it and did not remember Scott Morrison.
http://thebuglepodcast.com/ episode 4079 @ 23minutes in.
2 :) D1/0 Toto
3 :) D1/3 Azerbaijan
4 :) D2/2 Barry Manilow - I know this song because of Homer Simpson.
5 :( D0/1 Nebulae
6 :) D3/1 Masada - Been there, done that. Took me much longer than I expected to remember the name.
No comments:
Post a Comment