Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Brian I Day 11 vs FriedlandMJ

Bad coin flips and talking myself out of correct answers yielded a 2/6


1)Brin,Page.  Utter fail given my line of work.    I've never even heard of him. 2/2

2)Dresden.  Considered concentration camps, a nuclear bomb site, and Dresden. 2/1

3)Ptolemy.  Thought of Marc Anthony, who I know is Roman, but went with Ptolemy, who I was pretty sure was Egyptian, for some reason.  3/1

4)Oakland Athletics.  Huge gimme for me, curious to see the results and see if there's a generation gap like Robert Plant. 0/3

5)Sailboat.  A schooner is a sailboat, stupid head!  1/0

6)pulmonary vein.  (A)rteries head (A)way from the heart, veins head towards, hence arteries are oxygenated and bring oxygen throughout the body.  In order for a vein to have oxygen, it must be coming from the lungs to the heart. I hoped pulmonary vein was the name and not something more esoteric. 1/2

No comments:

Post a Comment