Friday, September 14, 2018

Brian Day 19 vs MeyerE

Afrustrating 3/6.  kicking myself for two, but lucked out on hopefully a 3 point play.

1)Horses.  Complete guess.  At some point recently someone mentioned a painter who was famous for horses. Looks like it wasn't at bar trivia, maybe Jeopardy? I couldn't name the painter to save my life, but horses was as good a guess as any.  hoping for a 3.  D3/1

2)The Killing Fields.  kicking myself, very very gettable. and yes Dave, i know KL is not in Cambodia, I just had no other answer. 0/3

3)Lyssistrada.  My high school put on a production of this.  Looking back, how was that appropriate?  2/0

4)Turk.   I might be off by a few years and a few thousand miles, but I liked this answer better than union or confederate. 1/2

5)Tar.  kicking myself again, this is a no-brainer. at least i defended appropriately. 1/1

6) Mmacarena.  Ubiquitous doesn't begin to describe this annoying song.   2/2

No comments:

Post a Comment