My lousy 2/6 today doesn’t bode well for a victory against either of my formidable opponents
1 : ) Was pleased to know this, but reading the blog it seems it’s common knowledge. Oh well. D20
2 : ( I also guessed Xanadu. D33
3 : ) I also learned this in history! D11
4 : ( I have seen the famous scene of Hoffman walking down the street in drag, but that’s the extent of it. I went with Working Girl instead based on the similar early 1980s in Manhattan vibe. D22
5 : ( I guessed Commune. Good question. D22
6 : ( The phrasing of the question caused me to mix up my early 20th century retreats – and so I went with the Great Retreat. I knew this and should have waited 2 minutes. Hopefully this draws low Ds at least. D02
No comments:
Post a Comment