Friday, September 7, 2018

Ben day 14

9pm submission is as close as I've come to forfeiting since my one other forfeit 5 years ago when I was driving to Cleveland. This time driving to Niagara almost did it. Instead I may almost hit a 6.

1 :) Peru. My knowledge of world leaders probably peaked in the late 90s, so fujimori is a gimme thanks to the shining path and Tupac Amari rebel issues back in those days. 
2 :| relationshipper. I have heard both terms used so I'm hoping I get the points.
3 :) schmaltz. Jewish gimme
4 :) schwimmer. Goldstein being a Jewish name, I went with the Jewish actor
5 :) sepia. Not too many photo techniques that could fit. Only 1 that I could think of.
6 :) perihelion, aphelion. Agonizing over this one was why I didn't submit when I woke up before 6 today. I knew aphelion but would have spelled perihelion as perehelion if not for the perigee prompt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment