Sorry I didn't post yesterday. Suffice to say that Seif had no right to know that television question and I consequently boycotted the blog.
Pleased with 4 today though defense is shaky
1 :( Tampa. I misread the question and thought I was looking for a 5 letter Florida city which meant city. I knew Miami was a tribe name so that left Tampa which I D01ed.
2 :) Chopin. What moronic country would exile someone then make them a hero. Sounds like poles. Gotta guess Chopin. D22
3 :( Weekend at Bernie's. I've never heard of this. Will be googling after I send this email. D12
4 :) Rolling Stones. I wasn't happy with this answer because the song name felt too similar to like a rolling stone by Dylan, but I didn't have a better answer. D23.
5 :) chenoweth. I literally know one recent broadway star's name, and this is it. Thanks Sorkin and glee. I knew she was in wicked. D31 as theatre is Andy's thing because Andy is Dandy as Chopin
6 :) Osso Buco. Yum. D10 as I figure Andy must have learned something from Jess.
No comments:
Post a Comment