5/6 and should've been a 6/6 but I rushed a question.
2. :) - About a year after that big Indian Ocean tsunami, my father (a psychologist) was asked to go to Sri Lankan to train local mental health professionals on how to deal with the PTSD cases that were popping up post tsunami. He was there for his birthday so we all gave him a card that said 'Happy Birthday' in Sinhalese. Anyway, that's the non-traditional way I came to the answer to this question. The majority of you probably took an easier route... D2/1
3. :( - I have a Jetblue Barclaycard that has a MasterCard logo on it so I ignored the logo color clue and went with MasterCard - dumb. D2/0
4. :) - I think this question was harder than I realized. I am not sure why I know this so well and thought it was a gimme. It's either due to my affinity for booze or Boardwalk Empire (or both). Anyway, regretting this defense. D1/1
5. :) - Horrible D here too - both opponents not great at Lit but this is pretty simple as it's the most obvious of the well known Hemingway books. D3/3
6. :) - Went oxygen and would not have been able to get the other two. D0/2
No comments:
Post a Comment