Finally I have the opportunity to post on the blog for the first time in a couple of days. 2/6 today and not very promising as I’m sure Ben will defend well – they’re the questions I’d be expected to get. D was the same for both competitors.
1 : ( No idea. Guessed Margaret Atwood. D2
2 : ) I wasn’t 100% sure, but recalled it was one of the big state colleges, and NC seemed to fit best. Virginia was my second guess but they had their unpleasantness with statues last year. D1
3 : ( Never seen Scarface – feel like this will be easy for most though. I went with Coming to America. D1
4 : ( Guessed Folic Acid. D2
5 : ) Tojo. Guess this will be simple for Ben too. D0
6 : ( Don’t know the US races except for the Kentucky Derby, but it turns out I have heard of the Belmont Stakes. D3
No comments:
Post a Comment